Former Prosecutor & Experienced Trial Lawyer

Free Consultations Available


What You Need to Know

What to Do After an Arrest in Round Rock

Criminal Defense Lawyer in Williamson County, Texas

Have you or someone you care about been arrested or charged with a crime? The first step you should take is to hire a Round Rock criminal defense lawyer who will explain exactly what is happening and represent you aggressively. Any type of legal matter can be quite complex and it can be difficult to navigate charges on your own.

At The Law Firm of Blair T. Jones, PLLC, we understand exactly how stressful this situation can be for you. We are here to make the experience less confusing for you by addressing your concerns and providing you with valuable advice.

What Steps Should I Take Following an Arrest?

Hiring a lawyer as soon as possible after your arrest is in your best interest. However, depending on the circumstances during your arrest, you may not have access to an attorney right away. It is important that you know what to do before your legal counsel arrives in order to protect your rights effectively.

A few specific steps you can take after you have been arrested include:

There are many different possible ways that members of law enforcement may try to encourage you to speak with them. They may even tell you that if you refuse to answer questions, it means you are guilty. Simply remember that you are under no obligation to do so and remind them of that if necessary.

Contact Our Team

Would you like to find out about how our Round Rock criminal defense attorney can help? Call our office today at (512) 960-1800 if you would like a confidential and complimentary consultation to discuss the details of your case.

Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you!

Contact The Law Firm of Blair T. Jones, PLLC

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • Exercise Your Right To Remain Silent

  • Don't Speak With Law Enforcement Officers

  • Request A Consultation With Our Attorney